Driving Directions To Soaring Eagle Lodge
Driving Directions from Anchorage – Driving Time is 4 Hours
- Depart airport area in easterly direction on ‘International Airport Road’
- Continue east approximately 5 or 6 miles until you reach Highway 1 which is the ‘New Seward Highway”
- Do NOT turn at the ‘Old Seward Highway” — continue past it to the new highway.
- Turn right heading south on the New Seward Highway and follow the map
- Only thing to watch for is the intersection or Y at the Seward and Sterling Highway
- Turn right to Homer/Soldotna and Soaring Eagle Lodge.
- Turn left to Seward and Kenai Fjords National Park , etc.
- To continue to Soaring Eagle Lodge stay on the Sterling Highway all the way, Proceed to and through Soldotna.
- Cross the Kenai River as you depart Soldotna — Soaring Eagle is about another 50 minutes from there.
- Continue to the city of Ninilchik — we are about 10 minutes from there.
- Watch for mile markers on the right side and get to mile marker 142
- We are at 142.7 and there is a sign out front — watch for the blue roofs— long drive way — with a black open gate
Call Mike Flores (Owner) at 907.398.3517 if you encounter any problems and/or
to advise of your anticipated arrival time.
Driving Directions from Kenai | Driving Time is 50-55 minutes
- Depart airport parking lot
- Head south past the old jet airplane in front for about 1/4 mile
- Pass the Home Depot store on your right
- Turn right at the stop light which is the “Kenai Spur Road”
- Go about 1/4 mile and turn left (southerly) at the next stop light. This is “Bridge Access Road”
- Stay on this road 3.2 miles — you will cross the Kenai River on a bridge
- Go to first stop light and turn right (westerly) — this is “ Kalifornsky Beach Road”
- Follow this road 16.1 miles until it ends at Sterling Highway
- Turn right and go 32.4 miles to the driveway of Soaring Eagle Lodge
- This is after mile marker 142 — actually 142.7
- There is a sign out front on the property
And watch for moose and the
Alaska State Troopers
Soaring Eagle Lodge Fishing & Adventures LLC
22185 Sterling Highway
Ninilchik, AK 99639